We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education Qualification: BE (CSE) (IT), BCA, BSC (CS) or relevant any
Skills: Manual Testing, Software Testing, Mobile Testing, Defect Management, SDLC, Testing Tools, Agile, JIRA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 1-3 years of professional experience and strong knowledge with real-time experience in Software Testing (Manual Testing).
- Good knowledge of Functional Testing, Compatibility testing, Mobile Testing, Performance, and Security aspects.
- Experience in building Test strategy, Test plans, and Test cases.
- Experience with testing of APIs and Web Services
- Experience in Mobile testing Applications preferred
- Well-versed in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC).
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.